Sunday 7 November 2010

Chapter 9 - Emotions

Hi Everyone

I like to write here. But I'm so confusing to what can i write here.


Now is autumn in Latvia and I like to autumn, I like to wind. Just start to walking in the wind and see to leaf falling down and flying. I think they are not die. Maybe they are going to their freedom. But their destiny wind. If wind want take away to leafs, Leafs are going away but if wind say stop everything going to stop for them.



But I cant be leaf. Because Its not my style. I cannot trust wind and I cant give myself to wind. OK ! Normally, Its looking so cool. But where is leafs emotions ?

If its my life I can go my way. Why someone take me away ? Why should I go ? In my life I wanted to choose my way. Sometimes I didn't. But Now I'm here, Its my decide, its my life.

Now is time 04.24 I don't know but I don't want to sleep. I want to write something.
But really I cant find to something write more :(

Next Time I will write something.
But its my important thing what people impressions about me :)

I sent message to my friends.
I'm hoping they will write about me. Good or Bad. Its important for me.

And See you Next Time

Take Care

Fatih

1 comment:

  1. it's not "leafs" it's "leaves". Actually if you write in Ms Word first, selecting English version for language, it can help you correct your mistakes. :)

    ReplyDelete