Sunday 28 November 2010

Chapter 17 - Snow in Latvia






Hi Again

This article about white paradise Latvia.

Now in Latvia, everywhere white. Because snow is here and I like snow.

And last friday we went to Dzivesprieks. Its like an orphanage house. But I like to go there. Because when I go there I feel very happy. Because I try to give some information them.

And, in that friday November 26, 2010, we woke up 6 am. Actually we went to sleep 5 am. And we just slept one hour. After than one and half hour we were in Kandava.

We started wait our spacial car for take us to Dzivesprieks. And car came very late. It that time, we started to play snow-fight. Its really amazing day for me. Because I didnt saw snow last 4 years. And I remembered to my childish. Because I was with important people for me.

I will remember that time. Because its very important for me. :))


Its funny chapter of day. When car was in snow we tried to push it :)

And in the way everywere was white. And Manuel said Its looking like a horror movie. And After than this sentence we started to laugh. Because he said we are going to light end of the way :) Yes , it can be movie but technologic one. Going to light with car. Maybe we can record movie next time :)

See u next time

No comments:

Post a Comment