Saturday 9 October 2010

My On Arrival Training :) And My Story






Hi again :)

It's my second write to my blog. I'm feeling perfect in Latvia. But this time Im bit sick. Actually before to start my on arrival training story I want to say something about my EVS evolution.

Yes It's very long story. And I think very boring for me. But I'm in Latvia now :) I waited for this project 7 months or more :( Yes I can imagine, Im looking like a crazy :) But I wanted this project. I waited for bureaucratic situation 5 months. It took a very long time. Yes but I waited and Im here and Im happy.
So sorry for start point :)

whatever..
Last week I went to my on Arrival Training :) Its was so late for me :) Because I'm here in two months :) And I can reply 'How are you ?' question Latvian style 'Normaal' :)
Yeah I know I mixing everything like a soup :)

I went to training with my mentor Ieva ( Im very lucky because I have very cool mentor. Because she listen and respect me. And we have a lot of time )
We had 4 days. I met new people. It was really very interesting :)

I learn new things everyday. If someone ask to me 'Are you miss your family ?' I can say 'Yes, Of Course' But this time mine. I cant wasting time. I must use time very carefully. I know maybe I cant take this time again. Yes I was leave from my family. Maybe its really hard decision. But Im living last 4 years without my family. Because Im university student and Im peer trainer :) But still Im saying I will not waste time :)

I think this month or next month I will start to trip. I will learn new things, I will gain new experience :)

See u next time :)

And Dont forget add to your bookmarks this web page :)
Follow me :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Fatih I´m Manuel from spain, I really like your blog, I have my blog it is in spanish: manolitoenriga.blogspot.com I want to tralate him whem I arrive to Riga, see you in Rigaaaa!!!!!! byebye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fatih I'm Hale Usalan I'm from Turkey it is talking who is your sibling :) i love your blog i want to travel to Riga if you want to me :D come to Turkey and then we can go to Riga together :)

    ReplyDelete