Sunday 10 October 2010

Chapter 4 - First Impressions 4 me

Lets Start Again

But in starting point I want to show one photo.









What do you think about this photo ?







Yes, you must think anything about her. But you can imagine everyone think different about her.

Lets Back to My First Impressions About Latvia and What is change from my first impressions.

I came to Airport and I felt I came to small town :) Yes But its here Riga Airport :)

I started to examine people. They were looking cold. Yeah sometimes I thinking same If i meet with stranger people. Because they have very big private space.

And Still I hate to drank russian people. I Think they are problem for Latvia and especially humanity. Because they are round trip everywhere and they want money from people If u dont give them money they try to attack you. How i know it ? Because I lived this situtation :)

No comments:

Post a Comment