Sunday 10 October 2010

Chapter 3 - Riga Trip

Heyy :)

Its very funny to write here :) And I like it.

This subject about my Riga Trip :)

Lets Start :)

I came to Riga 23 July 2010. It was very terrible trip and preparing suitcase. Because I wasn't home and I came to my home before one day to my flight. ( PS : If u gone to EVS , Please prepare your suitcase one week ago ) I think ; I prepared my suitcase like a going tourist :)Because everything mixed. But I will live here one year :)

And trip day..
Really it was very terrible :) Still I remember and imagine :D

I woke up 6 a.m for brekfast and check everyting and go.
But it was last brekfast for me with my family. I didnt eat anything. And Time was 7:32 we were going out from home to go Esenboga International Airport. I went from my family in airport. In time were 9:00 am; my first flight started.



In time 10:10 I was in Istanbul Ataturk Airport. Yes It was very boring trip. Two people were near from me. We didnt talk anything :( But I wanted to talk. I wanted to explain my story.

Yes I waited 2 hours to my next plane. Istanbul-Riga travel same as to my other flight. In my right one Indian guy was sitting and he had very bad English.I didn't talk again. I was so unlucky :( And I came to Latvia 15:10. In First time I was look everywere. I was think in first time; I came very small town or something. Really Riga Airport its very small 4 me :)


Yes I think its enough :)

Next time I will write my First Impressions About Latvia and Latvians :)

See you Next Time
Keep Yourself

Wait my next article :)
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment