Sunday 7 November 2010

Chapter 11 - Impressions About me

Hi Again
:)

I told about this article. And Actually I waited. I gave perfect mails. And Im feeling better now.

Actually I waited from more people. Some of them shocked me. Because some of them didnt write anything

Whatever :)

LETS look together impressions about me


About a friend.... yes .... the Conqueor.... eh few time I know this person... but its like to know him for a long time ....a thing that I felt since for the first time that I saw him in a place called Babite .... we were there for the onarrival training and I saw him face and definitely I said by myself "ok he is Turkish" :D EHEHEHEH .... and I guess ..... after that 4 days togheter we decided to see each others one more time in him home .... and there I felt the hospitality of the Conqueor.... friendly .... always with your best friend or maybe him girlfriend, the Camera :) ready to take immortal some istant of our life like a cat with silent he take the photo and go away..
The conqueor .... one month Im here .... and I can say that is the most important person that I knew in this time here like EVS.
and I hope that our distance will not damage our friendship.... sardinia is faar from Turkie.... but I know that the strong friendship broke any type of obstacle and I know that thanks to him I will be in Turkey. and I hope that you will be in Sardinia and remember I will be your guide. Lets always and forever in touch ;)
In one sentence
Benim için fatih harika bir arkadaşsın ;)

Simone


You are interesting. Very delicate, emotional... Good looking. ;)

Liene J.


Fatih, well he`s a cool guy. Little bit introvert, but social at same time.
Raivo

You are a very nice and friendly person. You are a person who always wants to be in contact with people and always open to have new connections with people.
You are very kind and sensitive but you are always smiling and making feel people better with your positiveness.

This is what I have have felt since I know you.
Hope this is enough.
kiss

Carla


Despite being quite shy, Fatih is kind and sweet. It's easy to see, how he feels, without using words.
Diana

My impression about Fatih Usalan had always been good. He is a funny and smart guy from Istambul that broke my stereotypes about turkish people. I still remember his turkish food and explanations about Ataturk and Fatih Akın.
Alejandro

Nice and humorous,sunny intresting man... Very nice. :))
Viktorija

No comments:

Post a Comment