Tuesday 5 July 2011

Chapter 54 - Human Trafficking





Hi everyone

Last time I wrote it was long time ago. And it's really sad to can't write. Need to do stuffs and feeling summer.

In this nice summer, I'm going to ending time of my project. And I'm feeling so mixed.
I think Latvia will take a big part in my heart.

This topic will be about Human Trafficking
There is one of the huge problem of the world. Make people slave. Use them in different kind of positions, e.g sex slaves , work labour, organ trafficking. 


In that case, 4 create awareness we had a simulation game.
We had a plan. I was in trafficker role.

How ? 
We were in middle of nowhere for 3 days.
Actually it was really hard to give command to people make them slave.

And fırst day everything was perfect ,  we were playing games, talking a lot.Than saturday morning we woke up around 5 am in the morning and plan everything.


In case we had two people who had a mask and military clothes.

(Actually when I woke up, even I scared from them )

I think photos can explain more :) 







No comments:

Post a Comment