Friday 29 April 2011

Chapter 50 - Another Day in Life

Today

One of the day to i don't know how im feeling. like a my soul somewhere in deep gale. Actually I dont know whats the problem. I dont know how to weather gale. , maybe im so patietistic. Maybe im so emotional. maybe maybe maybe... No point to fill in 3 points.

If i was a leaf, i dont know if i can survive this nature.

I know i have really good opportunity, really wonderful friends, very good life like everyone wants. But where is missing point. Did I make mistake something ?
I dont know what i miss in my life. Maybe lost childish. Maybe family or wrong decisions
That reason sometimes Im feeling lonely maybe asocial.

Do i need cry to feel comfortable....? if i will be better yes.

Million times sorry for if i did smth wrong or disturbing anyone or .... Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment