Sunday 27 February 2011

Chapter 37 - Life

Hi :) 

Today is traditional cleaning day and now  Manuel cleaning to carpet with vacuum cleaner.  I wanted to write here.I don't know actually why :) 


Whatever :) 

We walked on Daugava yesterday. Actually we were part of write slogan on Daugava ( Special thanks to Una for inform us ) 
:) It was so interesting because we were first tourist with write them :) 

Interesting way in my life I was walking first time on the river >D
And people really interested with us :) 
I will put photos and videos later :)

We went to bar after than imagine it middle of river :) ( Of course with ice ). How much cold was it I don't know 

There is 2 videos. One of them before went out from home. Another one in daugava but its dark

Video 1 : DRUNK in ACTION 



Have nice Sunday 
Actually have a nice day

I'm presenting you my favourite song :) 
Have a good listen 


See u next time :)


No comments:

Post a Comment